Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bad Credit Mortgages In Saskatchewan

ETA's statement on employers

In the height of generosity of these men of peace announce that ignore the extortion of Basque businessmen.


Four ETA reported, showing good intentions in his usual ambiguous language. And now, at the height of generosity of these men of peace , announce that shelve blackmail Basque entrepreneurs to take money to be funded.

Sorry, but I do not believe anything. And the two things are truth.

is true that I do not think that this scum has changed, but what I think is they are just posturing to the gallery to continue secret negotiations with the current government and especially to sneak in the municipal elections of 22, when that fails (which will happen sooner or later, now or with another government) will return to do the only thing they know, murder.

And also I'm really sorry, because I wish things were completely different and finally stop killing and splitting. The first would be glad to be wrong me, as I have said many times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment