Friday, April 8, 2011

Burton Snowboard Identification Numbers

Krumina


One of the more feminine pieces are the means! I love playing with them when getting dressed in winter ... Always looking for color combinations that make the look is special ..

The problem comes with the spring ... pale women with legs! I hate to use
flesh-colored stockings, left leg with an artificial tan and often make us fat leg because of the brightness ....

Looking for an alternative means for summer ... I have found these beautiful tights, and socks are ideal for those spring and perfect for weddings and celebrations.

Of course, unfortunately not for sale in Spain, only have outlets in Latvia, but we can always do a DIY!

I am going to get to work .. if I look good I will show you!







0 comments:

Post a Comment