Monday, May 2, 2011

3d Movies Trigger Migraines

Let's see now are men of peace

The ETA policy can stand for elections. The Supreme Court has canceled all lists of this scarecrow ETA that (in collaboration with EA and another thing called Alternatiba) is Bildu. They have also been left out of the election ten groups local election, allowing TS to be presented nine (fairy I do not know why, but
good, the bad the least).

This can not but qualify as good news. We all know that ETA was important to place his people in local institutions, not only by the political echo (also), but above all to be an important source of funding.

At times I came to doubt that the TS was to eliminate ETA of elections lists, and I feared the worst. But in the end it seems that sanity has prevailed. The only option left to ETA policy is to visit between Monday and Tuesday the Constitutional Court should decide by Thursday. But it seems almost impossible that the TC will contradict the TS.

guess in the end the pressure from society, which the PP has served as a transmission belt, has the right result. Because I'm fully convinced of is that the government or had promised directly to ETA or at least left him believing he was going to be in the municipal elections.

The question I ask is what will make these past (and I suppose there) men of peace for Zapatero to the setback suffered. My desire is to continue along the path begun ETA and eventually disappear completely. My common sense tells me that sooner or later (I'm afraid that sooner or later) will kill again. I make mistakes. Take

0 comments:

Post a Comment