Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Reactive Lymphocytes Means

ETA: I fear the worst

After listening to Peter J. Ramirez and see the cronyism between the PNV and the Government, the truth is that the optimism of my earlier text on the subject has ceased to exist. And I fear that in the case of a ban on ETA's Bildu to contest municipal elections could be witnessing a great play, where things would not be the they seem, but exactly the opposite. There will be time to analyze it easy if things go the way undesirable in the Constitutional Court to be produced during the day.

Hopefully I'm wrong, as I said three days ago, eventually impose sanity and ETA are out of the election. The opposite would be a real outrage. Outrage that we are one step to see. Hopefully in the end this step is not given.

0 comments:

Post a Comment